Job Scam Warning
Please be aware that recently our company has been subject to increased job scams of persons posing as Aptiv employees. If you feel your communications are suspicious and would like to confirm, please send us a message using our Contact Us form.
How to Spot a Job Scam:
- You're asked to send money. We will never ask you for money to apply to a job.
- You're asked for your credit card or bank account information. Never provide this information unless you know the company and have agreed to pay or receive money for something.
The person contacting you is using suspicious communication methods. Watch for:
- email addresses that don't match company names.
- requests to interview via online chats (using platforms like Google Hangout, Facetime, Facebook Messenger, etc.).
- phone numbers with area codes not related to an Aptiv location.
To learn more about how to protect yourself from job scams, please review this article from the Federal Trade Commission.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Request an accommodation