Senior Customer PCL Liaison VW
Location Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Bavaria, Germany; Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
Job ID J000609159
Aptiv is making mobility real. We are at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that is transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 160,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 44 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
Senior Customer PCL Liaison VW (f/m/d)
- Act as the main logistics interface between the manufacturing plant, any third party suppliers, all warehouse facilities and the customer
- Conduct customer meetings travelling to customer site when required, with actions / results fed back to PC&L Manager and liaise with service provider on any customer related queries
- Manage material flow (Serial Production, Aftersales, Prototypes) from Aptiv production plant to customers, achieve/exceed business objectives including inventory forecast, API, E&O, DAR, Premium freight & recovery and PC functional cost for PC&L VW Group CBU
- Customer represented for all logistic topics from the customer. Make sure all logistic requirements (incl. Customer Specific Requirements) are met and providing related trainings to the respective team
- Liaise and when needed escalate/ support flow 3 and 4 activities for VW Group CBU
- Liaise with all internal and external sources in relation to the business
Requirements and Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Logistics, administrative discipline or equivalent
- Excellent experience in managing inventory and inventory pull-systems
- Experience of forecasting seasonality in a complex distribution environment
- Knowledge of product postponement techniques
- Excellent communication skills with analytical and assertive mindset
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with customer and supplier mangement
- Experience to analyze figures, decision making
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an international team
- Good level of PC Literacy (MS Excel Advanced)
- Experience with Aptiv Supply Chain Management Policy and Procedures
- Working knowledge of VW Group Logistics requirements and procedures
- Independency and interesting tasks in an international environment, where you can integrate your knowledge and ideas
- We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- We offer flexible working hours, which match to your work-life balance
- We compensate competitively according to your skillset and experience
Are you interested in this job?
We look forward to receive your application in German or English language.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Christin Bauer, Human Resources Business Partner. She is happy to assist you and is available at +49 (0) 20 22911378.
Further information about Aptiv can be found on our websitewww.aptiv.comand on our YouTube channelwww.youtube.com/aptiv. Our employees will also introduce themselves to you atwww.aptiv.com/our-people.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions