Location Warwick, United KingdomApply Now
This is a challenging and exciting time for the Aptiv business, and the Commercial team are critical to partnering with our customers and identifying growth opportunities. In this position you will maintain and grow Aptiv profit margins, through careful management of cost changes, customer requests for extraordinary actions, and new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for cost tracking of engineering changes and new quotations, liaising with the manufacturing plant regarding costing and delivering the final quotes to the customer team.
- • Manage the cost content of Electronic Change Requests (ECR’s) in the management tool and validate business case for engineering changes.
- • Maintain tracker to evidence margin improvement performance for each engineering change.
- • Ensure accurate data is submitted into the ECM tool and challenge all cost drivers that may deteriorate profitability.
- • Co-ordinate requests for quotations (RFQ’s) from customers from beginning to end.
- • Verify and manage purchase orders.
- • Co-ordinate the resolution of deviation requests, liaising with key manufacturing and engineering stakeholders and tracking the costing
- • Develop strong working relationships with the customer both at UK and European level, proactively managing the relationship to partner with your customers and identify continuous improvements.
- • Handle incidental enquiries from existing or potential customers, or those raised internally.
You’ll have a technical related degree or equivalent experience, and an interest in applying commercial principles, concepts, theory, and practice.
Whilst knowledge of automotive manufacturing is beneficial, you will have proven experience of making decisions with data and strong business acumen. You will thrive in a dynamic environment where you can really make a difference to the customer experience.
Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels is vital in this role, as is the ability to manage and deliver projects.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions