Senior Compensation Analyst
Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job ID J000634714
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
We’re hiring a Senior Compensation Analyst
In this role as the Senior Compensation Analyst, you’ll serve as a key resource for all compensation-related matters supporting the Global Total Rewards team at Aptiv. You’ll support the design, administration, and delivery of all salaried compensation programs to ensure competitive positioning in order to attract and retain top talent. Responsibilities will include job evaluation, market pricing, survey administration, compensation reporting and analysis, and participation in other compensation projects as required.
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys to ensure access to relevant market data for all benchmark positions.
- Provide assistance in designing and implementing global compensation programs such as merit cycle, bonus etc.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders in HR, Finance, Payroll and external vendors on administration, reporting, and analysis
- Supports the Total Rewards team and US HR business partners in evaluating positions and conducting market pricing for jobs.
- Provide compensation recommendations for offers / promotions / transfers in accordance with appropriate compensation guidelines and policy.
- Exploit available technology and identifying enhancements to process, data or usages which in turn facilitate efficient and scalable practices.
- Provides analysis and support during large global compensation initiatives.
- Produces standard and ad hoc reports for use in management decision making.
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the business needs in order to design and advise on potential solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics
- 5+ years of human resources experience in a large organization, preferably in a manufacturing or technology environment.
- Knowledgeable in reward practices – specifically salary surveys, pay range design, benchmarking, career structures etc.
- Strong analytical and computational skills and an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
Additional Background Preferences:
- 5+ years of compensation experience in surveys, market pricing, job evaluation a plus.
- Workday reporting experience is an advantage
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and situations with professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment, interacting effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive, self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities; ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks.
- Ability to anticipate problems and issues and exercise independent judgment in seeking a resolution.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions