Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China
Job ID J000602100
Responsibilities and duties
- Understand Customer Requirements.
- Make production plan based on customer schedules and forecasts.
- Capacity and Occupation Planning.
- Level Scheduling.
- Finished Harnesses Buffer Management.
- Control Finished Harness E&O.
- Shipping Window Compliance to customers.
- New project launch Readiness.
- Material Cost Savings.
- Ensure effective information flow between Customers and the unit.
- Ensure effective information flow between various departments within the unit.
- Ensure effective information flow within the department.
- Process to Load Production plan in MRP.
- College or above graduate.
- Skillful computer ability and good at English, familiar with production planning and inventory control, able to solve gusty affairs and problems or put forward effective suggestions and methods.
- More than 2 year Production or Materials planning.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions