Test Data Analytics Engineer
Location Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Job ID J000619496
Test Data Analytics Engineer
In this position, you would be a key member of the core Test MTT (Manufacturing Technology Team), with responsibility for implementing and supporting global test data analytics solutions across our global manufacturing sites. The Test MTT is part of the Manufacturing Engineering Technologies and Standards team, with scope across all Active Safety & User Experience product families and global regions.
- Develop data collection and equipment monitoring solutions for production In-circuit and automated Functional Test systems
- Manage global implementation and ongoing deployment support for real time Test Data Analytics applications, working in close cooperation with 3rd party tool providers, the Aptiv IT organization, and regional Manufacturing Test team leaders
- Develop and document standard work/standard practices which are followed by Manufacturing Test Engineering and Operations support teams at all global sites, leveraging analytics to drive improvements in product quality and operational efficiency
- Provide training to our global Test Engineering organization
- Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience with automated electrical test application development
- Minimum 1 year experience with Statistics and Data Analytics solution deployment and/or support
- Preferred: bachelor degree or advanced certification in Data Analytics or Data Sciences disciplines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, global team environment
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive, and customer focused working style
- Business fluent English
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Recognition for innovation and excellence, Opportunities to give back to the community, Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
- Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
- At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions