Account Manager Distribution (m/f/d)
Location Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany
Job ID J000606180
Account Manager Distribution
The Account Manager Distribution will drive profitable growth for Aptiv Connection Systems at the assigned account. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships while hunting for new business opportunities. The person will develop and execute account strategies aligned with the CS EMEA Sales Strategies. This position reports to the Sales Manager Distribution EMEA.
- Drive growth and profitability strategies at the accounts in responsibility.
- Actively pursue opportunities of market share increase at distributor.
- Monitor Point of Sales information and drive account plans
- Support demand creation initiatives and perform regular reviews
- Maximize Customer intimacy at all departments: Purchasing, Distribution branches, Engineering, etc.
- Lead the Voice of the Customer at Aptiv.
- Supervise quote process and Sales Assistants under responsibility
- Manage all commercial aspects such as sales forecast, pricing, customer approvals for new products, SOP support and cash collection in coordination with internal functions.
- Survey the market evolution and contribute to product roadmap proposals
- Support products in production: understand and facilitate quality resolution, service, profitability, technology, responsiveness, and performance issues.
- Support the department's sales forecast and business plan
- Communicate technical requirements and trends back to the division
- Good technical understanding of the products and their applications
- Be a solution provider, imaginative, with good sense of strategy and tactics
- Excellent organizational, listening and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong will in target achievement
- English read, written, spoken
- Understanding of Sales with and through Distributors
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position, Sales and Marketing experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Fresh fruits (twice a month), corporate benefits, capital formit benefits, Persil laundry service, regular health check-ups/vaccinations, free water, special agreements with leasing companies for eBikes and cars.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions