Reliability Coordinator (Zaječar)
Location Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia
Job ID J000599601
- Managing Reliability team
- Coordinating all periodic evaluation of process and tools
- Requirements implementation in the department according to F4A
- Planning and conducting revision of control process
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- Preventive validation of lines
- Following all engineering changes
- Following quality procedures
- Monitoring of lab department
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical or quality science
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the quality
- Excellent English Language
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Previous experience in automotive industry
- Oriented on teamwork
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions