Senior HRIS Analyst (Relocation to Ireland)
Location London, England, United Kingdom; Paris, Île-de-France Region, France; 's-Hertogenbosch, North Brabant, Netherlands
Job ID J000621229
Note: This opportunity will be based in our Corporate HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Relocation will be fully supported where applicable.
As the Senior HRIS Analyst, you will provide Workday technical support, configuration and security maintenance while partnering with regional teams (Compensation, Talent Acquisition & HR Business) for HCM maintenance and optimal system functionality.
Operating in a fast paced environment, you will work within a global and culturally diverse environment, navigating through change while continuing to meet established deadlines. With the autonomy to explore your curiosity, you will learn new software and technology, seeking and actively learning new skills, while keeping up to date with new requirements and functionalities.
Understanding customer requirements and pain points will be your passion, providing thought support to ensure a world class user experience. You’ll be encouraged to innovate as a matter of habit and challenge conventional barriers in problem solving, generating compelling ideas for continuous improvement.
- Support the use of Workday including HCM Workflows, Self Service, Compensation, Security, Talent Management, Absence, Recruiting, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Partner with Senior Leadership including Compensation, Talent Acquisition and HR Business teams. Lead agile development of design requirements, configuration, testing and deployment on system functionality.
- Implement configuration changes to existing functionality using control methodology.
- Assess functional configuration changes for impact to business processes, other system values, and integrations.
- Complete system and user acceptance testing.
- Create and maintain various plan types. Evaluate relationship between plans, eligibility rules, business process definitions, and integrations.
- Comprehend and configure business process definitions, tenant-level settings and security roles.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis for any workflow issues.
- Develop system expertise for support of complex and new functionality.
- Complete mass uploads for complex events in Workday.
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolution of system issues.
- Identify organization change management needs for ongoing user training and engagement. Implement tools to meet change management and training needs including tool kits and job aids.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT, Human Resources, or related environment.
- Workday configuration experience required. Strong understanding of system design, structure, and administration; system configuration and workflow; user interface design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a global organization.
- Experience using ServiceNow IT service management tool for customer support.
- Knowledge of system integrations, ensuring proper data flow of HRIS information to other systems.
- Ability to design custom reports.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions