Senior Web Application Developer
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000648907
As a Senior Web Application Developer you will design, develop, and test Aptiv’s class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
- Work as a web developer on a team designing and developing our class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool
- Collaborate with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on performance requirements and interfaces
- Work with users to develop and implement acceptance test plans to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
- Stay current in training of the latest software and computer technology
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- Strong experience in Web application development
- Experience as a full stack developer utilizing Java
- Experience with software testing (including unit testing frameworks)
- Experience building microservices using Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of debugging tools and performance optimization
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions