Scrum Coordinator/ Senior Scrum Master
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000606561
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
We are looking for a Scrum Coordinator who is an outstanding example of communication, group dynamics coaching, with appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. You will be working with teams of highly skilled technical experts (programmers, architects, engineers, etc).
We seek a professional who will enable teams to get the most out of Scrum and Scaled Scrum framework. You will act as a Scrum expert with a strong Agile mindset. A such, you will facilitate the inspect and adapt process for teams as they continuously seek ways to improve their performance.
If you are motivated to become a change agent, we would love to hear from you!
- Establish and communicate Sprint & Program Iteration cadence calendar for the Program.
- Facilitate and ensure consistency of Sprint & Program Iteration, PI Planning, Big Room Planning event, PI Review (System Demo), PI Retrospective and Program/Platform ceremonies
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency. Establish, communicate and maintain PRG board and other visuals.
- Communicate and maintain Program & Platform level metrics.
- Ensure proper cooperation with SQA, ASPICE and Quality Audits
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Coordinate and assist in better Continuous Integration & Release on Demand practices.
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies & keen interest in staying up to date with the trends in this dynamic field
- Work experience from complex, matrix organizations
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions
- Ability to shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
- Ability to give developmental feedback
- Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Competitive compensation package including: private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions