Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000639747
- Preparing and processing journal entries (e.g. calculation and booking of accruals/provisions)
- Coordination of month end closing (MEC) activities
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Processing of payroll files and payroll reconciliation
- Performing Fixed Assets activities
- Working fully independently
- Participate/lead in special projects and activities defined by business and implemented by GBS, as assigned
- Recognize improvement areas within the own process and across other countries/towers, propose better solutions and implement them, support or lead implementation projects and activities including Continuous Improvement approach
- Build and keep good relationship within own team and with business partners
(indicate whether R – required or P - prefered)
- Experience in accounting 4+ years R
- Working experience in general ledger R
- University degree in finance P
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills R
- Excellent oral and written skills R
- English R / other languages P
- SAP knowledge P
- Strong Excel skills R
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions