Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000649139
· Contact with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
· Responding to queries from vendors and business in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintain relationships with suppliers, business and outside service provider in the area of outgoing payments
· Analyze documents and data in several accounting systems in order to identity root cause of the issues and to seek solutions to the problems
· Identifying possible improvements within your processes
· Support AP Activities and Invoice Resolution team by :
· reviewing data and reports provided
· cooperation with business Point Of Contacts
· end-to-end control on open payables for key suppliers
· support in dealing with aged/blocked items
· Respond to queries according to defined internal KPIs
· Preparing, coordinating and sending requests for urgent payments according to country procedure
· Very good command of English language (knowledge of one of the below languages would be an asset: Italian, Portuguese, French)
· At least 1-1,5 year experience in AP or accounting background
· Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
· Good communication skills
· Intercultural competence
· Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) will be an asset
· Degree in accounting/finance will be an asset
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions