Problem Solving and Problem Prevention Champion for Europe
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000613237
Innovation & Continuous Improvement Methodologies (I&CIM) program applies practical statistics to develop products and processes that are robust to customer usage and also to reduce variation and perform root cause analysis to improve quality. Utilizes I&CIM to drive excellence in all Hardware Engineering development activities. Leads and manages I&CIM project portfolios to accomplish measurable business process improvements. Provides support in planning, designing, and executing key projects. Understands a variety of the field's concepts, including Six Sigma, Red X® Strategies, Design for Six Sigma, and System Verification Testing. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish Global Product Line business goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Utilizes the I&CIM Chief Engineer for guidance and additional support as necessary
- Working with Global Product Line leadership to create and implement an I&CIM strategy
- Coaching leadership on managing I&CIM projects and coordinate regular project reviews between the teams and the project sponsors while promoting use of structured problem solving when coaching teams
- Coaching I&CIM teams to insure that projects are finished on time, implementation is complete, and certification goals are met
- Act as Aptiv’s problem solving liaison to the customer
- Leading identification of systemic issues for regional organization improvement; working with other I&CIM Regional Champions and the I&CIM Chief Engineer to identify systemic issues for global organizational improvement.
- Providing recommendations to management regarding the assignment of Green Belts / Red X® Apprentices and Black Belts / Red X® Journeyman
- Leading and managing I&CIM project portfolios to realize measurable business process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering minimum (advanced degree preferred)
- Expertise in performing 3-Legged 5-Why analyses
- Practical problem solving experience and problem prevention with a proven track record in automotive electronics
- Design for Six Sigma Green Belt, System Verification Testing Green Belt, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and/or Shainin® Red X® Master certification(s) (preferred)
- Possessing a Six Sigma Black Belt or Shainin® Red X® Journeyman certification would be an asset
- Fluent English
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
•Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
•See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
•Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions