Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000615311
The OTC Analyst will perform within the Aptiv values and culture: with a one team approach and a passion for results you will develop your team to think and act like owners of our Aptiv business. Utilizing a sense of urgency, and, at all times operating with respect you will play to win for our Aptiv business. As a OTC Analyst you will we working with portfolio of customer accounts, reconciling the customer balances and AR overdue items activities in SAP environment and in Cora system. At the same time you will be able to develop your Excel and reporting skills and take part in process optimization.
- Perform all aspects of collections regarding EMEA Customers Portfolio (resolve customer financial queries, manage overdue payments through Collections Workflow, receive and resolve discrepancies, prepare and dispatch dunning letters, month end processing and reporting requirements)
- Prepare required reports on time (past due, forecast, etc.)
- Escalate and follow up on issues through Collections Workflow
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered
- Provide required information and documentation for internal and external audit
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Experience in handling OtC activities for at least 2-3 years, preferably in SSC/BPO company
- Very good English skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel) and any specific OtC/Collection workflow tool
- University degree in either of the following areas: finance/economics/accounting would be an advantage
- Analytical skills, focused on details
- Proactive individual, customer oriented and with intercultural competence
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions