Junior Commercial Controller
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland; Lisbon, Lisbon District, Portugal
Job ID J000642945
Business case preparation for new quote, investment request and project review:
- Calculation of the financial metrics of the project;
- Independent analysis of the input data prepared by each function (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistic, Investment, etc.);
- Definition of the bottom price offer for new quote in cooperation with the sales organization and in line with financial threshold of the company;
- Participation of Business case review with Europe management and support on the approval package.
Support on forecast and budgeting process:
- Preparation of base data for revenue and labor time forecasting;
- Analysis of actual profitability of the program and customer;
- Follow up of risk and opportunities.
Finance business partner for the sales function:
- Support on negotiation;
- Cash collection support;
- Ad hoc financial analysis;
- Academic background in Finance/Controlling;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Very good Excel knowledge;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Willingness to develop within Finance/Controlling & Forecasting;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Multitasking skills;
- Outstanding communication skills and professional manner;
- Fluent English;
- Communicative level of German or French will be a plus.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions