IT Business Relationship Manager, EMEA (f/m/d)
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland; Wuppertal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Job ID J000613748
The primary role of the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is to be the IT face to the regional business leadership team, fully accountable for all IT initiatives in the EMEA region.
This individual will be responsible for the planning and execution of assigned information technology strategy, roadmap and solution delivery projects. This role will interface with business leaders, IT program managers, architects, portfolio planners and analysts providing a rich, diversified and global work environment. A successful candidate will demonstrate a can-do attitude in a dynamic, global environment and bring with him/her a solid business-facing IT project delivery experience.
- Planning and execution of assigned information technology strategy, roadmap and solution delivery projects.
- Interface with business leaders, IT program managers, architects, portfolio planners and analysts providing a rich, diversified and global work environment.
- Owning the relationship between IT and business partners within the CS EMEA region.
- Develop an understanding of the strategic direction of the business areas. Identify opportunities and make actionable solution recommendations to support the desired future state.
- Build regional IT Account plans that align regional business imperatives with IT execution plans.
- Support the development of IT business case, financial forecasts and budget plans as required.
- Deliver key enterprise IT messages (e.g., use and value of common systems, re-use of existing technologies, compliance with cyber security requirements).
- Collaborate with enterprise, division and business unit teams to develop an “integrated functional strategy and "roadmap” for the accountable area.
- Manage operational escalations as needed with members of IT operations team. Provide the oversight for resolution of escalated IT issues.
- 5+ years of plant floor manufacturing or operations management experience.
- 7+ years of IT experience in the automotive, industrial, electronics, consulting and/or systems integration firms.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a business facing role – regional or global.
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional IT programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with stakeholders in different regions and interact effectively with different cultures + senior business and IT leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Master’s in IT preferred
- Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, Agile and ITIL desired
Working knowledge and experience in some or several of these functions and manufacturing areas:
- Plant operations
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Corporate Functions
- IT domain knowledge in some if not all of these areas: Office 365, Microsoft TEAMS, Workday, Salesforce, AutoCAD, SAP, Oracle, Cloud (AWS, Azure), IoT, Data Analytics
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions