Engineering Team Manager (Sound Framework team)
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000647022
Join our dynamic team as a Manager and take your leadership skills to the next level! We are looking for a driven individual with a passion for technology and a commitment to delivering results. As a Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of individual contributors, managing project execution and ensuring team success.
- Managing resource assignments to project teams to execute development programs
- Ensuring project targets are met in terms of content, quality, timing, and cost
- Monitoring project progress and making adjustments as needed
- Mentoring the team and supporting customer communication
- Attracting, recruiting, and retaining new talent
- Developing, guiding, mentoring, evaluating, training, managing, and recognizing employees
- Implementing development processes, standards, tools, and building blocks
- Participating in the continuous improvement of development processes and tools
- Managing external service providers and budget & capital planning
- Serving as a Technical Advisor for Scrum Teams for Cockpit SW areas.
- Bachelor or MSc degree in engineering (preferred)
- Team-oriented with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a solid background in managing a team
- Technical knowledge in the related field
- Prior experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Knowledgeable in latest Infotainment/Cockpit SW technologies
- Committed to ongoing projects and implementing improvements.
Join us and play a critical role in driving the success of our team and company. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with opportunities for growth and development. If you have a passion for technology and a commitment to excellence, we would love to hear from you!
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions