Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000620681
Aptiv Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking a Communications Specialist (change management)
Your main focus will be development and execution of GBS communication and change management activities and support our transformation projects.
As the ideal candidate, you know how to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously. You know how to cooperate within a multinational team and work independently and proactively on specific projects. As all communications are in Polish and English, we are looking for a candidate who speaks and writes both languages.
- Support the organization’s transformation and change journey
- Implementation of the internal communications strategy and change management plans by delivering high-quality, creative and engaging campaigns, and developing our infrastructure (tools, channels and processes) as needed
- Develop content of internal communication deliverables (articles, posts, newsletters, memos) in the right tone adjusted to the target audience;
- Engage with business partners/GBS project teams and provide support & comms advice on the choice of messages and the most effective channels and methods of communication
- Support delivery of events such as Town Halls, webinars, workshops etc.
- Create and execute campaigns to build employee engagement;
- Capture and compile feedback, encourage two-way dialogue
- Track and measure the delivery and impact of employee communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience (Internal Communication/ Marketing/ Change Management)
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal): clear, concise, creative and persuasive
- Experience in providing the framework, necessary guidelines, communication materials that will enable and support projects
- Experience in international environment, understanding of shared service centers’ is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and influence for cross-functional teams
- Project management and planning skills
- An eye for detail and brand feeling, basic graphic design skills/ video editing skills will be an asset
- Power Point, SharePoint skills are must have
- High energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
•Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
•See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
•Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions