C/C++ Software Engineer for Sound Framework
Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000647078
Join Our Cutting-Edge Audio Team and Shape the Future of In-Car Audio!
As an Engineer in our Audio Team, you'll have the opportunity to design and build software that pushes the boundaries of in-car audio technology. Our team creates a unique and advanced Sound Framework, a multicore DSP engine, and business logic for audio management, all while maintaining hardware agnosticism.
In this role, you'll be tasked with:
- Designing and developing audio components for Linux, QNX, or Android systems
- Developing software tests to ensure top-notch performance
- Writing tools to streamline your workflow and increase efficiency
- Collaborating with a dynamic and agile team to drive the Audio Team's success
To be a successful candidate, you should have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or a related field (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Strong programming skills in C++ or C
- A team-oriented mindset and a willingness to continuously learn and share knowledge
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Knowledge of Python, Git, and UML modelling is a plus
Join us and make your mark on the future of in-car audio!
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions