Location Krakow (City), Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID J000632556
The Accounting Supervisor will perform within the Aptiv values and culture: with a one team approach and a passion for results you will think and act like owner of our Aptiv business.
As Accounting Supervisor you will be a key player in the accounting team responsible for statutory and compliance for Aptiv Poland. You will manage various tasks for multiple jobs within an account whilst always keeping the scope, timing and budget in mind.
- Participation in month and year end closing activities
- support for annual financial statement preparation in compliance with PAR
- cooperation with auditors (data preparation for annual audit)
- cooperation with tax office and other financial institutions
- support for US GAAP packages reporting
- Management of preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation in compliance with Polish tax law:
- cooperation with external service provider
- cooperation with other departments in order to gather required information
- preparation with justification of required calculations related to markup
- identification of allied party transactions , including splitting by nature
- cooperation with tax staff – local support for Polish plants for allied transaction treatment
- coordination of TP issues for Aptiv Poland – cooperation with Tax Staff
- Cooperation with other departments responsible for accounting
- journal vouchers approval
- communication of accounting changes to other stakeholders
- authorization of manual payments on the 1st level
- Trial Balances review approval before monthly submission
- Statistical reports review and approval prepared by GBS
- Participation in special projects
- tax law changes
- system and process changes required due to new regulations implemented by the government
- SAP changes in order to be Compliance with new financial/tax regulation
- tax changes which may impact company (the whole legal entity)
- all financial / reporting changes in order to be compliance with PAR and US GAAP
- upcoming tax, financial/ accounting and reporting changes may impact company
- Several years of experience as statutory accountant
- Good knowledge of Polish accounting standards
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English
- Very good communication skills
- Very good organization of work and time management
- Trustworthy team-player, focused on solutions and results, giving feedback
Nice to have:
- Transfer pricing documentation requirements knowledge
- US GAAP knowledge
- SAP system knowledge
- Master degree in finance
- Ministry Certificate of Accounting or other financial certificates
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions