Talent Acquisition Manager – EMEA
Location Ineu, Arad, Romania; Arad, Arad, Romania
Job ID J000617056
The Talent Acquisition Manager EDS is responsible for leading the recruitment function for the region EMEA. Responsibilities will include serving as a talent advisor with various levels of leadership, internal stakeholders and Human Resources Business Partners to proactively identify recruitment needs. They will develop and execute recruitment strategies that will attract and retain top talent within our Electrical Distribution Systems business group.
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment activity across all EDS functions in the region EMEA
- Ensure best in class TA processes are implemented and maintained
- Provide leadership and direction to the on-site and remote recruiting team
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure effective candidate assessments, a positive candidate experience & successful selection of top talent for all positions
- Monitor WD User Adoption and data hygiene to ensure reliable Talent metrics and KPI's
- Partner with HR and Hiring Managers to facilitate a candidate centric on-boarding experience for all new employees
- Stay informed of legislation (GDPR), recruiting trends and innovative recruiting, on-boarding and training techniques.
- Permanent member of the global TA Leadership Team and the extended EMEA Senior HR team
- Assume additional responsibilities and perform special TA projects as needed or directed by global TA CoE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or an equivalent
- At least 5+ years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing environment
- Track record of successful career progression with high levels of accountability
- Ability to effectively network to achieve business objectives
- Entrepreneurial/self-starter (Hands-on) with highly collaborative work style
- Passionate about Talent Acquisition and labor market trends
- Strong work-ethic; willingly does what it takes to achieve successful outcomes
- Proven track record of success building (e.g., implementing new processes and technologies) and operating a top-performing team/function
- Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Well-developed interviewing and assessment skills
- Strong attention to detail
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions