Payroll Specialist (f/m/d)
Location Épernon, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Job ID J000637553
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of the Paris Engineering Centre payroll and other French entities . The data entry is done by the HR team and employees;
- Be responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Manage relationships with payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policies, and SOX requirements;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employments for international entities;
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Support HR Shared Services and Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities;
- Support various internal and external audits
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects.
- 3+ years of experience with French payroll
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and payroll providers;
- Excellent communications skills in English and French;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability to manage fast pace environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Aptiv
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions