Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing
Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job ID J000609720
As the Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing, you will play a key role in the design, assessment, implementation, and post-execution management of key transfer pricing projects that are focused on delivering strategic value. You will also have significant involvement in the ongoing governance of the processes and protocols used by Aptiv’s transfer pricing function.
You will apply proven technical expertise to manage and monitor key projects and processes across multiple jurisdictions with numerous stakeholders. You will anticipate and mitigate both operational and reporting challenges which invariably arise as part of implementing material tax and transfer pricing projects. You will play an active part in a fluid cross-functional team that delivers results in a timely manner.
Success will be measured by meeting agreed/documented development and implementation goals in addition to the financial impact of projects and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Continue the alignment of Aptiv’s operations with Aptiv’s core operational model through business model reviews and adjustments across specific territories, legal entities, entire regions or geographies, and/or across part or all of a business segment.
- Establish a global transfer pricing assessment program to effectively review the process and protocols established and utilized by the global transfer pricing team.
- Design and implementation of process improvement plans to enhance current processes and protocols, to the extent required.
- Transfer pricing support for tax authority audit and litigation activity in Aptiv’s key jurisdictions.
- Assist with the implementation of tax strategies with a focus on transfer pricing, and other global Aptiv tax initiatives.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in transfer pricing, tax, and project management with Big 4 accounting firms or multinational companies.
- Solid knowledge of international tax, US GAAP, and the establishment, documentation, and monitoring of the controls and governance environment required within a multinational company;
- Experience in establishing and executing global training programs, policies, and procedures with both a tax and non-tax audience.
- Strong proficiency in English, other European/Asian language skills are advantageous.
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions