Internal Audit Manager, EMEA.
Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job ID J000609963
As the Internal Audit (IA) Manager you will manage all EMEA audits ensuring their timely completion. Operating within a high functioning Internal Audit team, you will drive best practices and identify areas for continued process improvement.
Adopting a strategic approach to project planning, you will get ahead of the curve to ensure projects are running efficiently with the appropriate resourcing required.
- Key leader in developing and executing financial and operational audits.
- Provide guidance on identifying and evaluating finance and accounting risk areas.
- Oversee the testing procedures related to all aspects of audit activities and play an integral role in our Sarbanes-Oxley Section compliance.
- Coach, guide, and review work product the audit team.
- Monitor reported issues and deficiencies, including follow up and validation of management corrective actions.
- Interact with individuals throughout all levels and functions of the organization, including executive and business unit leaders.
- Coordinate with External Auditors.
- Collaborate with management teams about identified risks and assist in designing controls and processes to address risks without compromising auditing independence.
- Assist with integrating control frameworks and process for acquired businesses.
- Ensure team members are conducting reviews and audits following appropriate standards, principles and practices, and legal requirements.
- Provide insights to Management to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their financial and control processes.
- Provide status updates to IA leadership to ensure timely escalation of potential issues and findings and other operational items such as scheduling/resourcing.
- Lead the IA EMEA report issuance process by appropriately working with Management and IA leadership.
- Verify that Company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Identify issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Develop relationships with the Company’s Accounting, Controllership and Finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred) in Accounting/Business/Economics or other relevant subject, with 7+ years of accounting, financial and audit experience.
- CPA or CA or ACCA or local equivalent.
- SAP experience (preferred).
- Prior Internal Audit experience desirable.
- Big 4 Background preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Auditing standards, US GAAP and SOX.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work closely with local and regional finance teams, operational leaders and senior functional leaders
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions