Finance Manager, Data & Analytics
Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job ID J000624006
The Data and Analytics Manager will be supporting global business analytics projects. Primary focus on aiding the organization through navigating macroeconomic supply shortages & special projects for the leadership team.
Do you enjoy problem-solving and making a difference by driving change in the business you support? Do you want your next role to be a springboard for continued career growth?
Come join a newly-created, dynamic, high-visibility team at Aptiv tapped with a key role in evolving our operating model. We have multiple roles at several levels available.
The Business Analytics Management Team is charged with catalyzing value creation in the most critical areas of Aptiv’s value chain, touching how our business works from understanding customer demand, manufacturing implications, and our supply base. These high-visibility roles will engage regularly with key stakeholders from executive leadership, as well as many functions throughout the business units and corporate.
Initial responsibilities will be rapidly evolving, with an objective to modernize how we in finance support our value chain and overall Company analytics. A successful candidate will be able to lead and work independently, serve as a trusted business partner, and have a bias for action and results.
You should be intuitive, yet harbor a passion for creating order through the use of data. You should be motivated to succeed by supporting the objectives of the company and learning, yet also like having fun. Thought leadership is key.
While commercial, manufacturing, or supply chain finance experience will be an accelerator in these roles, we are very open to considering “best athletes” who have demonstrated strong results and robust career progression.
We would love to meet you!
- Partner with IT and functional teams to develop global analytics initiatives
- Automate wing-to-wing functional processes using EDW, Data Lake, SQL, Python, Alteryx and Tableau
- Pioneer Aptiv analytics cultural change by training functional teams
- Collaborate with business to define KPIs and facilitate analytics solutions for business needs
- Ensure data governance and data quality across systems
- 5-8 years of Finance IT experience (Data standardization, automation and digitalization that enable business analytics)
- Analytics / Alteryx / Python / Tableau / SQL or any equivalent ETL or visualization tool.
- Data base governance and Forecast modelling
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Project Management skills (SCRUM & Agile) or equivalent
- Advanced in MS tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Highest level of integrity, accountability, reliability, and accuracy
- Hands-on approach with the ability to communicate across divisional boundaries
- Excellent oral and written communication
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions