Location Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Job ID J000606609
Regional Finance Controller with focus on compliance, cost control, operations, fixed assets, financial planning and analysis for EDS North America. Partner with operations directors, plant controllers, PC&L, engineering, SCM, accounting and commercial teams to understand and develop manufacturing/ production plans, operational cost forecast, analyze variances, drive margin improvement and ensure forecast accuracy. Lead/support development of short-term and long-term forecasts/budgets which are utilized by leadership to make appropriate business decisions.
- Control and compliance at multiple plants, e.g. financial books, standard costs, inventory, payroll
- Analyze, understand manufacturing costs, production at multiple plants
- Support Operations directors with analysis, manufacturing production plans, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Lead and motivate operational teams, providing cost analysis, to develop, then implement cost reduction and correctives action plans
- Cost control from standards to actuals, ability to understand and explain key variance drivers
- Work with SCM, engineering as a partner on material cost usage, understand/explain variances
- Work with PC&L on receiving/shipping controls
- Support plants with daily/weekly control, full engagement of activities, providing financial data and analysis for the short-term as well as strategic decisions
- Support Program Management, Commercial with business cases
- Work with/support Finance Corporate Shared Service (Accounting, Tax, Customs, Treasury, Audit)
- Help foster innovation, while focusing on data driven decision making
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 7+ years’ experience as plant or regional manufacturing controller
- 7+ years’ experience with SAP module
- Solid manufacturing process understanding
- Change process initiative: innovative/continuous improvement
- English (Proficient)
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Manufacturing/Automotive sector experience
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions