Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Job ID J000612654
Job Description Summary:
EDS Americas is looking for a FP&A Manager (Financial Planning & Analysis). The position is responsible for leading and coordinating the financial planning process across the business unit, including financial close, forecasting and business planning activities. As well as interacting with regional BU finance, regional non-finance function and global finance organization. The position will report directly to the EDS Americas Director of Finance.
Role and Responsibilities:
Champion the annual business planning process; including establishing the planning calendar and critical dates, coordinating meetings with internal/external stakeholders and ensuring timely and accurate submission of deliverables.
Coordinate monthly close / rolling forecast activities and deliverables; including timely submission of reporting requirements and presentation and analysis for use by management and stakeholders.
Lead daily/weekly financial analysis and reporting, work with cross functional groups to identify risk & opportunities and mitigate/deliver financial commitments.
Act as liaison between global finance and accounting organization and EDS Americas BU.
Coordinate functional and central budget creation and management with functional leaders.
Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis requirements as required.
Help foster innovation, while focusing on data driven decision making.
- Reports to Director of Finance for EDS Americas
- Four direct/indirect reports
- Location: Ciudad Juarez, MX / El Paso, TX
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 10+ years’ experience in finance
- 5+ years’ experience of budgeting and/or financial analysis
- Strong planning and time management abilities
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Sound communication skills: written and verbal along with individual, team and group environments
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- English (Proficient)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment: problem solving/decision making
- Prior operations/plant finance experience
- Manufacturing/Automotive sector experience
Traits to seek in candidate:
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Influence – ability to convince others on course of action
- Strong data and financial analytics skills. Ability to manage high volumes of data and convert into summarized conclusions and recommend actions.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:·
Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
Recognition for innovation and excellence.
Opportunities to give back to the community.
Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions