The Hardware Team at Aptiv
Discover how you can change tomorrow as part of the Hardware Team at Aptiv.Learn more about The Hardware Team at Aptiv
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Job ID : J000619555
We say goodbye to the basic electronic architecture created in the late 90s and hello to a smarter way of designing and building vehicles. As part of our hardware team, you help us engineer, design and produce an entirely new and smarter architecture for tomorrow’s cars.
What makes a successful Hardware Engineer at Aptiv? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
“Over the years, I’ve worked with passionate and brilliant people from various competencies to bring new ideas to life-changing products. My coworkers are awesome! The trust and support that I’ve received from my supervisor and coworkers allow me to perform my job with great satisfaction and make a difference in the real world.”
The CAD Engineer will be expected to design/analyze electrical centers meeting customer requirements as well as following Aptiv design and robustness standards. CAD Engineer will also assist in development of new design standards, participate in Robustness Reviews and undertake any additional tasks/projects as needed per MCAD supervisor.
• Actuate and Timely creation/modification of CAD 3D models
• Analysis of components – Mating Checks
• Design progress meetings
• Reflection/Improvement projects
• Workload management
• Advanced CAD in NX or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• +4 years of experience in similar positions
• Advanced Print Creation/Modification
• Moderate to Advanced Tolerance Stack Up Analysis
• Moderate GD&T
• Problems solving and documentation skills.
• Strong written and oral communication (English 80%)
• Must work well with others
• Master's degree in Manufacturing
• Moldflow knowledge
• FEA experience
• Tooling/Molding process knowledge and/or experience
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Play to Win
Act with Urgency
Passion for Results
Think and Act Like Owners
Operate with Respect
Always do the right thing, the right way
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions
Learn how Aptiv makes the transition easier through the Workstadt program.Learn more