Location Béja, Gouvernorat de Béja, Tunisia
Job ID J000646474
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener, and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has more than 190,000 people and operates 12 major technical centers worldwide, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 46 countries.
Prepare and manage the implementation of the annual training plan and implement the training actions required for the development of human potential.
- Conduct meetings with the all departments to identify training needs and Validated with management.
- Ensure the implementation of the training plan.
- Monitor performance evaluations for DHs: validation, certification and re-certification.
- Ensure the logistics of the training internally and externally (room, teaching aids...).
- Manage the documentation for the control and evaluation of training actions.
- Control the progress of the training courses and the discipline of the participants.
- Manage the team of internal trainers
- Control the state of the stocks of the material belonging to the training center and ensure its maintenance.
- Participate in some of the facilitators' interventions in order to evaluate them or to prepare summaries.
- Coordinate with training organizations the planning and the training program to be delivered.
- Attend internal customer meetings and follow up on internal and external training audits.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of training indicators.
- Prepare the versatility matrix according to the operators' qualifications.
- Prepare and submit training files to the CNFCPP.
- Master degree in HR or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in industry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good level of French and English
- Serious, rigorous and autonomous
- Being able to adapt to change and react quickly
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Friendly work atmosphere and passionate colleagues.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
Are you agile, ambitious, and rigorous? So do not hesitate to apply, in order to join a team that will help you sharpen your talents and skills. We look forward to receiving your application.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
There are no jobs at the moment.View all open positions
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions