Location Atsugi, Kanagawa, Japan
Job ID J000641924
- Establish and propose the SAP and Budget for CS Japan sales activities compatible with the overall objectives defined by Japan General Manager and RNM Global Account Director.
- Develop new business opportunities for overall product portfolio in alignment with RNM business development strategies.
- Constantly promote CS product portfolio and technologies whenever possible.
- Ensure the implementation of the actions and take any corrective actions necessary in order to achieve customer satisfaction and strategic objectives
- Manage sales activities regarding JOEM and interface with the BU-organization on customer related subjects and issues like quality demand productivity improvement, customer expectations, supply volumes, etc.
- Identify and report the competitive intelligence, market trends and needs for new applications and opportunities
- Maximize Aptiv’s content in new JOEM driven platforms, working closely with related system suppliers and CS global team.
- Be the JOEM "Voice of Customer" within CS global.
- Sales turnover in JOEM Asia and their system suppliers.
- Amount and profitability of new business secured with JOEM according to CS global financial rules
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Featured Jobs / Recently Viewed Jobs / Saved Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobsView all open positions
No saved jobsView all open positions